The aim of #BlessOurHeroes is to support the workers and volunteers of the NHS and all our other heroes on the front line through these difficult times by collecting audio messages of love, encouragement and hope, and by encouraging charitable donations. We call these recordings, plus the name and any avatar you submit with them, “blessings”.
We encourage you to submit, share and reuse blessings that convey thanks, recognition, support and positivity towards our healthcare workers, and that encourage other people who hear them to share in our aim.
Please select one or two appropriate tags for your blessing to help others find and share it. We may change tags to make them more appropriate.
And if you choose to include any of your own personal data, please remember that blessings published on #BlessOurHeroes are public and free for others to reuse.
Conversely, you may not submit a blessing that could make anyone feel unsafe, that includes or promotes unlawful activity, or that would otherwise be in conflict with the aims of #BlessOurHeroes.
Blessings may not:
- Bully, intimidate, harass, threaten, discriminate or defame
- Contain hateful, obscene, explicit or fraudulent content
- Promote or encourage violence, harm or abuse
- Contain any personal data other than your own
- Impersonate any person or organisation
- Contain promotion or advertising beyond simply identifying their creator
- Contain any other unlawful content or encourage any other unlawful activity
We will remove from #BlessOurHeroes any blessing or other content brought to our attention that contravenes this policy. To report a blessing for our review, please use the “...” menu at the top right of the blessing player, or email us at email@example.com.